Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Preview of My Book


Dear Friend, Do you know?

What is the ONE thing that transformed failures into success for people like
Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Steve Jobs,Ted Turner, or Bill Gates?

Just one thing : Mindset. 
And do you know….What really cause failures?   The Mindset again.

It is not our circumstances. It is not the conditions we are born with. It is not poor schooling. It is not bad times and bad luck also.

It is our Mindset that creates Success or failures.

Before I get down to success formula let me ask you…Do you have the passion for life? For success? For achieving the highest level of excellence? Do you have a dream to follow?
Don’t worry. You are not alone.
There are many others who dream like you.  And do not make it.


Why is it so? What is the right way to create happiness and success in life?

In my E-Book where you will get to read my Personal Notes, you will realize, to be successful in personal and professional life, you need to have different approach, different Mindset, different thinking and perspective.  


I can assure you, I do not promise, because success begins with you. 

By the time you finish reading My Personal Notes, you will have a complete idea about how you should put your best foot forward to avoid frustrations and failures.
Whatever your age...16 or 60.

I will take you through a step-by-step build-up to improve your personal and professional skills.No big talk. I will show you simple solutions to change your odds in life.

I believe, If we are a problem, we are a solution too. Yes! by the time you are finished reading my notes, you will have a formula embedded in your brain for successful living.

People like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Ted Turner used their power of mind and became winners by defeating their circumstances. They did not have degrees from colleges to make it big in life. In fact, some were college drop outs and some school drop outs 
But, they still are highly successful individuals in life, and the world is often stunned with their success stories.

How did they make it big?

Let this be your first lesson,
Your success is,  Your own creation

And I am going to tell you how?  
Soon this E- book will be available to you on line. It is in a PDF format. Those who would like to know the principles of success and happiness, feel free to write to me in the comments box at the end, your interest to receive this E- book.  I will mail you the complimentary copy. 


Ajay Angre
Founder, Author, Writer and Creative Director

SMS Academy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment