Monday, January 25, 2010

Listen, Learn and Grow

What do I have to offer you if you are an ambitious entrepreneur ?

That would be a good question. I think I have lot to offer. Not because I have 30 plus years experience but because of my creative bend of mind. I feel if one is creative in his or her thinking, one can see many stumbling blocks as challenges to come up with ideas to pass. Creative mind is capable of generating new ideas to solve challenging problems. With the experience and creative vision, I am better, If I may claim with modesty.



I am from the creative side of marketing communications. So this professional strength makes me understand market dynamics and marketing dynamics easy to see through. My understanding about finance management, business administration, human management,  and production management is exceptionally good and therefore getting positive results in each of these specialized areas is not so difficult to manage.

Business management requires vision, dynamic approach and a plan to succeed. I plan my work then work my plan to move forward. 

Lee Iacocca said once. 

You can have brilliant ideas, 
if you can't get them across, your ideas won't get you anywhere.

How true it is.  We can only move to accomplish a goal when the vision is cast clearly, creatively and consistently.

Most of us learn the hard way. Anyone can dream. Knowing how to work the plan of Action  for yourself and your organization, so that the vision can be realized,  is essentially very important.

And leading others in the right direction  to help translate their dreams into reality,
the pleasure is all mine.

Ajay Angre
Business consultant

Feel free to write to me or call me. Mob:9769672550
Email: ajayangre@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment